DO YOU LOVE YOUR SMILE?
If your answer is no, you’re not alone. Many people refrain from laughing or smiling fully
because they are unhappy with their smile or uncomfortable about the appearance of their teeth.
75% of people say that they are not happy with their smile.
85% of people say they would like their teeth to be whiter.
Your smile is incredibly important. After all, you will look at your face for the rest of your life – don’t you want to love what you see? Everyone deserves to have the whitest, brightest, healthiest, most functional smile possible.
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Statistics show that we place a lot of value in our smile: 99.7 percent of adults say that a smile is an important social asset. It can create an immediate, visual impact on the people you meet. Of course, having a whiter smile can do wonders for your own self-confidence!
Take this Smile Survey to see how modern dentistry can give you the smile that you have always dreamed of!
- Are you self conscious about smiling in front of others?
- Do you put your hand up to cover your mouth when you smile, laugh or talk?
- Are you concerned about white or brown stains on your teeth?
- Do you wish you could have a more youthful smile?
- Are you concerned with gaps or spaces in your smile?
- Are you concerned with teeth being small, short, boxy, long or large?
- Do worn, chipped, or jagged teeth keep you from smiling?
- How would you rate your smile on a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the perfect Hollywood smile?
If you answered yes to several of the questions above, here are some procedures that can transform your smile in a few visits to the dental office.
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Invisalign Clear Braces
- In-Office Boost Whitening
Don’t let your smile limit your hopes and dreams. No-interest financing options are always available. Nervousness can be managed with conscious sedation and laughing gas so schedule a complementary consultation today and live 2021 to the fullest!