For your convenience, please fill out the patient forms to answer the covid-19 questionnaire prior to your appointment
- COVID 19 Screening questionaire
- Temperature checks
- Wait in your car until your treatment room is ready
- Additional PPE worn per CDC recommendations
- Spaced out appointment times to limit patient interaction
- $12.00 Infection fee for each appointment due to additional time and disinfection procedures
*Please check back here for more information on the procedures that are put in place as they are updated.
Dear Dental Family,
Your safety is our main goal. We’d like to share with you our infection control procedures. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S Centers of Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are following all of the new rulings and guidance that they have issued.
1. Our office will communicate with you on the phone before your appointment to ask some screening questions. We will call you to confirm every appointment. Please answer or return our call ASAP to help us serve as many patients as possible. This will help us when reserving your appointment times.
3. Upon arrival for your appointment, please call our office to let us know you are in the parking lot. We will then come out to take your temperature and have you complete the screening questionnaire once again. We will not have patients waiting in our reception area. You will need to wait in your car until we are ready for you to go to the treatment room.
4. Once your screening and temperature are adequate for treatment, we will escort you to your cleaned and sterilized treatment room.
5. We have spaced out our appointment times to avoid interacting with other patients and to appropriately disinfect treatment areas. We ask that you come to your appointment alone, if possible. If the patient is a minor or someone that requires assistance, we will allow one other person to accompany them but ask that they wait in their car during dental treatment.
6. Due to the additional PPE required, the treatment rooms will be kept at a cooler temperature, please dress accordingly.